The Hopper has been updated with our new treadle. Our owners manuals will be updated soon! New Users Manual for The Hopper: Hopper Users ManualWe have had many requests for a travel wheel that was able to use the Mach Bobbins, Mike and Kris sat down to come up with something unique. The Hopper has a unique treadle that has the user place the entire weight of there foot on it. The motion uses the legs, and not the feet or calf muscles to drive the wheel. This wheel is set up for novelty yarn as its standard setup.
- Length: 18.5 in (at the treadle)
- Height: 20.5 in
- Width: 16 in (at the flyer front to back in the open position)
- Width: 7.5 in (front to back in the closed / storage position)
- Ratios: 10X Range: 1.5:1 to 22:1
- Orifice Height: 21in
- Weight: Around 12lbs
- Quick Bobbin Release
- Interchangeable Bobbin with Mach
- Easy to use tension
- Stable base with rubber feet
- Retail Price: $839
- Includes 3 bobbins!
Call one of our resellers to order yours today!